Explaining the security mechanisms of MailZen
The aim of the secure container is to fully segregate business and personal data. All the corporate data is stored on the terminal device in an encrypted file or in a database.
In this technical paper, we explain the security measures taken in MailZen including:
- Encryption of data to protect the data from unauthorised access,
- Securing the user data, configuration data and log data
- True end-to-end email encryption,
- Certificate-based authentication
- Protection from manipulation
- Central management via the MailZen application Management Portal
Sounds like information you could use? Download the security paper for free by filling out your details on the right.